It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Yesterday Volleyball, today Karate...
 
Joe's white belt students!
Hopefully in the next month or so, Nadia and a couple of the others will be ready to test for white belt 1 stripe.
 
 
This morning started out with us running behind. I had to fight with 3 kids to get ready to go and then one that thought it would be ok to wear short skinny shorts to school. It is dress down week for the Junior/High schools for homecoming week. Tomorrow the elementary gets to dress down. Our kids look forward to these days because they hate wearing uniforms. For Nadia and Carson that is all they know, is uniforms, but for Raven and Quynsie, the know what it is like to wear whatever you want to school.
 
Anyway after finally getting the kids to school, I came home, got in the shower and got ready for the day. I got our crock pot put together and while doing that, I realized that I had not given Carson, Raven or Quynsie their medication and was surprised that Carson's teacher hadn't called and asked what the deal was with him.
When I walked into his class, I was pleasantly surprised that he was sitting in his seat and actually paying attention. He didn't even turn around when the classroom door opened.
Then I walked over to the junior high where Raven's class is and gave her meds to her. While there I was able to talk to her teacher and ask if she noticed a difference and she said, no not yet. I said, ok good, I was worried I was going to get the worlds worst mommy award card for the day.
Then, I walked over to the high school to give Quynsie her meds. When I gave them to her, she mentioned that she was not feeling well and I felt her head and it felt warm and she looked kind of pale so I brought her home.
She has been acting just fine all day. She was mad that I was made her stay in her room during karate time and she was not able to hang with her cousin, but if you are to sick to go to school then you are to sick to hang out.
She ended up cleaning up most of her room and got Raven's stuff piled up in one corner.
 
Nadia had her second piano lesson tonight before karate.
She has caught on so fast. She is loving it.
 
After karate, Joe and I went downstairs and moved Raven's dresser and desk into her room and hung the curtain rod. Her room is coming together and we are loving it. I think all we have left to do is put her clothes rods in her closet, go through her toy box and get that moved into her room, curtains hung, and when her cat stickers get here get them put up and then I have to also put together her new bookshelf.
 
What can I say? Our kids are spoiled!!!
But after trying for so long to have kids, it was bound to happen.
Our kids have more things than they should, but we can't help ourselves sometimes.
Nadia's room will be easy, we just need to paint and get new carpet. Same with Carson's room. Quynsie's we will need to pretty much gut and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment