It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, September 28, 2015

Last night we had to make the decision to put passwords on our phones. Carson keeps taking them and downloading things so he can play on them. He then hides with it and we have to play hide and seek for him.
I actually hate it. I took mine off tonight because I got thinking about it and until we teach the kids how to dial 911 while it is locked, I feel that it is not safe to have it locked.
 
Carson got in trouble at school today and I was called in by his teacher to come deal with it. He kept crawling all over the floor and under desks and he even chewed on another kids shoe and when his teacher removed him from that situation, he started licking the bottom of his own shoe. From what I understand, it was a long day with this boy. When I got there they were out at recess. Carson got upset because of his friends kept chanting Carson is in trouble. I then stayed and watch him for the rest of the school day. Yep, that's right, I stayed for 2 hours.
Carson's replacement glasses came today. These ones will stay at home because I don't want them lost. He can ware the ones that are broken to school.
 
 
 
 
The kids got a surprise after school when we got the mail. Our dear sweet friend and Aunt Camilla. This made me miss this sweet family more than words can express. I cried while reading the letters to the kids. Camilla if you are reading this, know that this meant the world not only to me, but the kids.
We love you so much and miss you like crazy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment