It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, September 11, 2015

My kids' school is amazing! I love that they are so into teaching our kids about 09/11/2001.
They show respect for those who have been lost.
 
This morning I walked out of the kids school when one of the receptionists stopped and said you look so much better today.
I have been really sick and on top of that my kids have been acting out at school and home then you add constriction on top of all of this and so I have been feeling defeated lately. Apparently it had been showing on my face.
Like I said, I love our kids' school! They are amazing.
 
 
We decided to get out and get away from the construction life at home and took the kids out to dinner.
 
While at dinner, Joe asked Carson if he needed to go to the restroom because he was doing the pee pee dance. Carson said, loud enough for our section to hear, "I don't need to go pee, if I needed to go to the bathroom, I would be holding my wiener."
 
Joe and I couldn't help but laugh, which back fires every time. He then ends up thinking it is funny and keeps saying it. Little stinker!
 
Tomorrow is another karate competition...I am the photographer so I will be there the entire day. And I mean the entire day...we are leaving at 6 in the morning dropping Quynsie and Carson off to my sister and then we will head to Salt Lake and hopefully we will be home by midnight.
 
I am apologizing in advance that there probably will not be any blog post tomorrow.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment