It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, October 19, 2015

I really am trying to keep my faith.
I have been struggling a lot since we moved. We were in our last place for over 6 years and because of that, change is hard.
I have been trying to have faith that this move was the best thing we could do for our family.
I am trying to have faith that the hurdles that we are facing with the kids will somehow subside and get better sooner than later.
I am trying to have faith that therapy is working and helping.
I am trying to have faith that our kids will see and understand why we have rules and that they are there to protect them.
I am trying to have faith that my kids know and feel that we love them unconditionally.
 
In Church yesterday our Sunday school teacher said that you have to think no matter what ward you are in, it is the best ward ever.
I looked at Joe and said, "was that directed towards me?"
I honestly feel like it was directed towards me and probably something that God knew I needed to hear.
 
 
 
After what we have been through with these two, we have an award for perfect attendance. At least we got something right...hahahaha...lol
 
Carson seems to be doing better now that they are using a weighted vest on him in the afternoon time.
Raven on the other hand...well...she has two boys getting in fist fights over her. I am flattered that these boys like my daughter, but at the same time, I am like hello, you are only 10 and 11 years old. Boys and girls should be nasty still at this age. GEEEZ
 
Apparently I am more pretty with these shoes on according to Carson.
This boy just kills me with the funny things he says.
 
Well I am off to bed. I have to be up earlier than usual because I am going on a field trip with Raven tomorrow and we have to be in our best dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment