It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, October 5, 2015

Carson cracks me up. I moved our love seat because I didn't like where it was and Carson says: I love how you rearrange our furniture while we are at school. I just love it.
Who would have thought my 1st grade boy would appreciate me rearranging while he was gone?
Maybe because we rearranged his room last night and he got an ear full because it was a disaster. He keeps pulling all of his clothes out of his dresser and closet and shoving them under his bed with his dirty ones.
 
I'm thankful that we are able to provide extra curricular activities for our kids but when 3 are participating at the same time I feel like all we do is run to this activity or to that activity or pick up from this practice or that practice. On top of that I had to deal with Costco. Apparently they have had serious issues today with their gas pumps not accepting debit cards. I had to go to the bank and get a new card because after I tried twice to get it to work it locked my card. When at the bank the tellers were saying it has been a big issue all day.
 
I think the bishopric is finally coming to the realization as to why we don't come to church very often. They called tonight asking to meet with Joe and Joe was like, um, the only way this is going to work is if we do it at 6 tomorrow because the rest of the week we have moving my parents furniture for new carpet tomorrow, volleyball Wednesday, karate and piano Thursday and band concert on Friday. Saturday morning Joe has black belt class. We live extremely busy lives around here right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment