It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kari Nay's photo.
Another picture from Saturdays performance.
Quynsie is right there in the middle.
 
 
Went to my nephew Aiden's piano recital. He played Star Wars and did amazing. I am so proud of this kid.
Before having our own kids, this kid was my world. My life revolved around him. He had me wrapped around his little finger. He still is my world, but I don't get to spend as much time with him as I would like, but the time I do spend with him, I cherish.
 
  
This was an intense conversation with her dad about her phone.
She thinks that her life is over if she doesn't have her phone in her hands at all times. She has to be able to play on it all of the time.
We are trying to teach her that she can have a life without her phone sometimes.
She was trying to strike a deal with her dad like Rumplestiltskin. I have a couple of video's that I will post tomorrow on tomorrow nights post because they were so entertaining, at times it was comical. Quynsie is very dramatic and it gets to be hilarious at times.
She is going to girls camp next week and I think I just might miss her and her crazy personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment