It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, June 12, 2015

I Love Being A Mom's photo.
I think it says it all!!!
 
Just another weekend trip to Home Depot. The only one that was even close to being excited about being there was Carson.
 
 
This evening we were able to talk to our amazing and best friend Camilla and the kids. We miss them like crazy. I hate that we are so far from each other. I won't deny it, I cried. I wish so bad that I could just give her the biggest hug. I wish she was here so we could share each others burdens and help each other through it.
I have had best friends in the past, but nothing like this. She is more like a sister to me. Our kids call them Aunt and Uncle and theirs call us the same.
My heart just hurts so bad because I miss them and I hate that we can't just take a short drive to hang out. I try not to think about it too much but, when I am having a rough week like this past week, it is hard not thinking about it. I just want to pack a bag and get on a plane.
Camilla, I hope you know how much you mean to Joe and I and the kids. You have played such a huge part in our lives and we just can't thank you enough.
I loved hearing your voice and the girls voices and Peter's little laugh today. It brightened my day. I needed that so bad, you have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment