It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Carson wants to go back to Colorado because he hates being bossed around and he doesn't want to go back to his birth parents either because they didn't feed him they only feed themselves he said. All this came out while he was sitting in timeout for telling me no. Oh and now he says people from Colorado are not meant to be bossed around as much as you boss me. Interesting conversation he is having with himself out loud. I was making dinner and not responding to a thing he said. Just listening.
 
This little conversation turned into his birth parents and what he remembered about them. Adoption is no big secret in our house. All of our kids know that they were adopted including Carson. We have never hid that fact and we talk openly about it.
To be honest, for as often as we talk about them and look at our scrapbooks, I am surprised that he does not remember much about them. I mean, he knows that he was born in Grand Junction Colorado and his birth-dads name is Raymon. So I went and pulled the scrapbook out again and we flipped through the pages and I explained to him who she was and what her name is. For some reason he thinks he came from someone with blonde hair. I asked if he meant Aunt Nina and he said yes. But then as we were flipping through the pictures we came across a picture of my sister (his Aunt Britt) and he said that is who I came from. I busted a gut and was like Carson, that is Aunt Britt. Oh he says. So again, we had to go back to this picture and explain again who his tummy mom is, the one that gave birth to him.

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 This was one of the last pictures that I have with all 4 kids with their birth-mom.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This saying is on the scrapbook page that has pictures with the kids and their birth-mom.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
While showing Carson pictures of when he was younger, he says yeah Nadia was jealous when I became the cute one around here. This kid cracks me up.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the 3 littles.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This was one of the last times that we saw Quynsie before she moved to California with her birth-dad.
 
I want to make these with the girls pants.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment