It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, June 8, 2015

KJ 97 San Antonio's Country Station's photo.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Quynsie didn't have any faith in me what so ever. She kept telling me that I should wait for dad to come home and help me.
 
 
So yes, Quynsie was right, I couldn't do it myself, but at least I tried. I even told her that this was a lesson to learn and that she should always at least try, even if you fail, you at least gave it a good shot.

 
Joe and I have never had such a sturdy bed in the 15 years that we have been married. We also have never had a bedroom set that matched. I guess we still don't if you think about it. Yes, we bought the dresser and a night stand that goes with the bed, but We need two dressers and there was no way we could afford two of them, so we are still keeping one of the ones we were using. The deal was that if Joe got a night stand with drawers in it, then I get the new dresser, so he will use the one that I have been using.
I feel like we are eating the ceiling and we don't even have our box spring on the bed. It is that tall. We actually did try having the box spring on, but then we thought about the safety and it was just way too tall. Maybe once we get used to how tall it is right now, then we can but it back on the bed.

Raven is getting much better at playing. She is no longer allowed to sit and play her violin until she can learn to have better posture. She tends to slouch and doesn't want to hold her violin off to the side. She also doesn't use her elbow when she bows. She uses her shoulder, which is no no. Hopefully we will be able to break these bad habits over the summer. She has 3 weeks left of orchestra and then the rest of the summer is on her own.
 
If you see more pictures of Raven, it is because we have to keep her in line of sight right now. Until she is willing to deal with her past issues, she just can't be left alone. It makes life much more interesting. She is more needy because she is board. She has to stay where I can see her at all times. So if I am in the living room folding laundry, she has to be there. If I am in the kitchen, she has to be in there, if she is outside, I have to be able to see her at all times. Today, she was so board. I was in my bedroom trying to put the bed together all afternoon and she had to sit in the door way reading a book or playing with whatever toy she was playing with. She finally told us tonight that she is finally ready to talk to her therapist and deal with things because she doesn't want to be board all summer following me around the house. Lets hope come Thursday she will still be willing to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment