It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, June 26, 2015

Today Quynsie and Raven had eye appointments. Raven's prescription has changed for the better. She is not as far sided as she was a year ago, but we have to keep an eye on it because she could become near sided. Her astigmatism is still there and that probably will never change.
Quynsie's prescription has not changed all that much. The only reason that they gave us a prescription is because her glasses are so messed up. They got even worse while at girls camp. They got stepped on. I had to fix them enough to get us through until her new ones come in.
 
 Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This might get me in trouble with a few people but I'm so sick of people complaining about the gay marriage law. Guess what I SUPPORT gay marriage. My brother is gay and married to a guy my brother in law is also gay and I have a niece who is lesbian I also have friends and cousins that fall under this category and I'm ok with that. I love them all no matter what. We are taught to not be judgmental but yet I see a lot of judgment comments on my facebook page.
Guess what? You never know if your own child is going to be gay/lesbian. Would you love them any less? Would you write them off and not support them? Would you be against them marrying someone of the same sex? Someone that they love?
Everyone should have the same opportunities and be able to marry whoever they love no matter the sex.
Now that has been said, No, that lifestyle is not for me, but if one of my kids came to me and said, "Mom, I am interested in the same sex" I would not be against it. I would love them and support them no matter what.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
We are watching my brothers dog for the next week and she has been mad all day. She wants nothing to do with the kids. She stays right by me. I'm sure having cancer plays into some of that. She is old, sick and tired. She isn't the same old dog she used to be.
I think the kids are realizing why we don't want pets. They are a lot of work. You have to find a dog sitter when you want to go on vacation, when you leave the house, the dog (this one anyway) gets mad and makes a mess of their food in the kitchen that they have to clean up. We can't be gone for hours at a time because we have to come home and let the dog out. There is dog poop to pick up. The dog behind us, is not fond of our dog. It's a lot of work.
 
95SX, Hit Music Now!'s photo.
Quynsie was thinking about boys when she was picking out her glasses. She wanted them to boom/pop so the boys would notice her. Ummmm......NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! There are more important things to worry about right now, like schooling.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment