It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Mafia Boss's photo.
This is how it is with my mom, except she is grammy.
But this is also how things go with my nephew Aiden. I will never forget when I asked Aiden if he wanted lego's for his birthday and he said yes, but my mom will ground you if you buy me some. I said, Well, I am Aunt Nana and I will buy you what I want to buy you. (This was before we had our own kids)
 
  
Carson's first ever professional massage. My brother in law is in massage school and he needed a child younger than 8 to practice on and so Carson was it.
We were extremely worried that he would not sit there long enough and would be out of control, but he did amazing. He loved the massage.
I think we are going to hire my brother in law to come and give Carson a massage every morning. He has been on his best behavior today until about 7:30 and then things fell apart. I am just thankful to have a day of peace in our home.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
My day:
8:30-9:30 AM: Carson's massage
11:00-12:00: Carson Therapy
1:00-2:00: Raven Orchestra
2:15-3:15: Raven Therapy
I came home in between things, but dang it was a day stuck in the car.
 
Despite having an amazing day of peace with Carson, I was so exhausted. I think dealing with the power struggle of him for the past couple of weeks and my extremely busy day today, I was just done. I laid down on the couch, Quynsie started playing with my hair. She did it like this, and because she was playing with my hair, I fell asleep. She took advantage of it and took a picture of me and edited them.
When I find things like this on my phone, I just melt and fall apart. It makes it so worth the struggles that we are going through right now. We are just trying to settle into our new home and it has been pure chaos.
 
Tonight we finally found the time to take our old washer and dryer to Joe's mom's house. She didn't have one and we bought new ones when we moved into our new house so we decided that we would help her out since she is on assisted living/housing that way she would not have to pay a ton of money to wash her clothes anymore. They have coin operated laundry on site at her apartment complex, but that is $5 a load and because of that, she has let her laundry pile up. Now she doesn't have any more excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment