It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, June 19, 2015

The Mafia Boss's photo.
Boy oh boy this was me this morning.
I completely lost my patience. Carson was crawling under my skin. He wouldn't listen, he wouldn't do anything except make a huge mess in the kitchen with his cereal.
He finally cleaned his room, but dang! It took all day just to get it done.
 
The girls decided that they needed to make cookies with Nadia's easy bake oven.
It was cute and I loved that they were getting along so well.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Thank goodness that tonight was date night. We don't do this often enough, but we need to do it more because it rejuvenates me.
Joe took me to see Pitch Perfect 2. It was awesome.
Quynsie is going to be so mad when she gets home tomorrow and finds out I went and saw it without her. Oh well. She will get over it. And to my defense, I didn't have anything to do with the plans. Joe planed it all and even bought the tickets before he told me what we were going to be seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment