It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, June 1, 2015

Dang I was hoping Carson would wake up this morning and be in a better mood. Not sure what his problem was last night but he pooped his pants twice in a 10 minute span and then lied about it. This morning he seems to have gotten up way to early and lost his listening ears somewhere.
The day has not gotten much better either with the boy. He is extremely defiant. He did start therapy back up this past Thursday, but I thought the behavior would have started then, but I think he has had a delayed reaction.
Not only was he a handful today, but so were the girls. They all just want to be rude to each other and if it keeps happening, then they are going to find out that we are not going to be doing anything fun this summer.
 
  
 
 
These two turds finally talked me into coloring their hair.
Quynsie's ended up having multiple colors pull through so her hair doesn't seem like their was much difference, just a bit blonder.
Raven's on the other hand, pulled extremely well this time. I am in love with how it turned out. Next time I will have to use bleach on Quynsie's. I just hate using it because it ruins your hair.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This beauty also had her first orchestra camp/violin lesson today. She has picked up on it much faster than Quynise did the flute. I am actually surprised that she is so into playing the violin. Not much interests this child except TV. We are at the point that we have to keep making things up for her to do so she stays away from the TV most of the day. I am hoping that she will continue to love the violin and practices it often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment