It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Carson had O.T. this morning and dang he was in a foul mood. He let his therapist see how he acts at home. It was awesome because it gives his therapist a good idea of how things go at home. While there at therapy, he told his therapist that sometimes he just likes to get in trouble. (I do not know why he wants the negative attention because he gets more attention than his sisters do. He gets more cuddles and more one on one time with me because of his issues.) I keep hoping this will change now that we are back into regular therapy on top of his O.T.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Oh boy was Carson mad when he saw what his therapist had in mind for him today. As soon as the therapist walked into the room with the basket, Carson was saying, "I am not doing that, I don't want to do that".
Well, I think his therapist won the fight. Carson cried the entire time.
Raven and Nadia were with me today because Quynsie is at girls camp and Raven was getting upset watching Carson struggle with the task at hand. She kept saying "I just want to help him". I was like, "No! I am so tired of you guys doing everything for him. That is why he does what he does".
Then the therapist got involved and told them that they are actually making things worse by doing things for him because now he throws tantrums to see who will cave and do it for him and that is not helping him, it is actually hurting him in the long run.
Boy, was I so thankful for the reinforcement. Now they know that I am not the only one that see's things that way. Quynsie is the worst. She smothers all of them. She hangs on them, she does everything for them, she even tries to discipline them and it drives me crazy. I always have to remind her that they have a mom and a dad and she just needs to be their big sister and set an example for them.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Hahahaha....This is our niece Deserrae and she let Nadia play with her hair. She put it in a Mohawk. Thanks Des for being so awesome with your cousins.
 
And this is our other niece Jazmine. She is so awesome with Carson. Tonight at dinner, she got him to eat all of his food, with his fork, wipe his face and hands with a napkin, take care of his dishes and wipe up his spot.
I think we will keep her.
Just kidding, but I do love her and the one night a week she is here. She makes things so much easier for me.
I guess karate night isn't so bad after all...LOL
 
This picture I will always cherish because it is the only baby picture of Quynsie that we have. She was 1 year and 10 months old. The picture was taken December 2003.




 




Quynsie on her baptism day with her birth-dad.







 I got these pictures from Quynsie's birth dad and I was able to get them scanned into our computer so that Quynsie would have them. Thanks so much Mike. I will you get you the copies back A.S.A.P.


No comments:

Post a Comment