It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Today everything has gone wrong.
It started this morning with getting a phone call about Carson's insurance not covering his therapy because for some reason they did not have the approval letter from the insurance company. We got that taken care of.
Then I got a phone call from the school letting me know that the teacher I was determined to have for Carson quit. I had to pick a new teacher. I picked one, but I was having serious anxiety about the decision. I didn't have any doubts with the one original teacher I had picked. In fact I have wanted her for Carson since Nadia had her 2 years ago. I knew that she would be a great fit for him. Then, I am at the doctor and get another phone call from the school saying that his kindergarten teacher would be moving up to first grade and we could pick her as well. I went with it without any hesitation. Carson loves her and she was amazing with him last year. When I told Carson, the smile on his face went from ear to ear.
Now I just got an email from the kids therapist again saying that her responsibilities have changed and we can either drive all of the way up to Pleasant Grove to see her or we can get a new therapist in Springville. I am thinking we will be going to PG because we just got Raven to open up and trust her.
 
We went to the doctor for med checks for Carson and I and for Raven's back. We were informed by her birth dad that he has dextroscoliosis and so we got her in to get it checked out. The bad news is that she does have scoliosis, but to what extent, we are not sure of yet. She will have xrays done tomorrow and hopefully we will find out more then. The doctor does not think it is too bad, but without the xrays, we just don't know.
 
Anyway that is pretty much all that has happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment