It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, June 15, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I just about died this morning when I walked into the living room. I gave Quynise a list of stuff that she needed to bring upstairs for girls camp and flat iron and blow dryer where not on that list...LOL
When she came back up, I asked her where she thought she was going to plug those in at? Her butt?
Anyway....I had a great LAUGH!!!
This kid is high maintenance. She doesn't think she is, but we all know different.
She was even mad at me because I wouldn't go buy her a small can of hair spray to take.
I try to use the things that we already have on hand so that it doesn't cost so much money to go camping.
We have a stash of shampoo/conditioner in small bottles, we have all of the sample tubes of toothpaste that we have collected from the dentist over the years and same with toothbrushes. We tend to buy new toothbrushes every couple of months so when the dentist gives us one, they sit and collect, which is good because now we have enough for 72 hour kits for all 6 of us.
Other than bedding, our ward provides everything else.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Here she is all packed and ready to go. She leaves Tuesday morning and won't be back until Saturday. I sure am going to miss this girl. She may be high maintenance, but dang she is such a joy to have in our home and I am going to miss her like crazy.
 
Michael Baisden Live's photo.
I was going to save this until Sunday, but I am afraid I will forget. so here it is for now, but I will also repost it on Sunday for fathers day.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Raven is doing awesome in orchestra. She has passed off the first two units in her violin book and she has only been playing for a couple of weeks.
She has learned and caught on much faster than I thought. In fact the entire class has caught on much faster than their teacher even thought was possible.
There will be a recital at the end of it and I can't wait to record it and post it.
Great Job RAVEN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment