It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, June 22, 2015

I am not sure what Carson was doing in the shower last night, but I was sitting in the living room when I all of a sudden hear his say, "This is a pain in the gluteus."
 
Cool FM's photo.
Quynsie would die if she had to do this.
When I was 18, I moved away from home and for a couple of months the only phone I had was a pay phone a couple of blocks away.
 
 
I am loving getting pictures of the kids when they were younger and also of their birth-siblings. The top one is of Jaiden, Carson and Nadia when Carson and Nadia was around the same age as Jaiden is now.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
 Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Carson and Nadia when they were little. I am guessing Nadia was about 3/4 and Carson about 2.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment