It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, June 11, 2015

For the first time in 3 years we fill like we are making progress with Raven. She went to therapy today and finally talked about her feelings. Tonight before going to bed, Raven came up to us and said, "Thank you for being there for me". It was so heartfelt and she really meant it. Yes, she has said "I love you" and things like that, but she has never said anything else more heartfelt. Then while telling her that we appreciated her saying that because sometimes we wonder, she said, "Why would I hate you? You gave me a better life!"
Again, yes, I was crying.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Since we don't have a walk in closet here at our new house, I am thankful for our new bed that has a ton of drawer space. I have gotten all of my shoes to fit except for three boots, but they are my tall boots, so they are under my dresser out of the way.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
We finally got our dresser moved into our room. This is a huge victory because we are quickly dwindling down the boxes.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Here is Nadia's hair today. I have not really done her hair all summer. She has been brushing it and putting it in a pony tail. We have just been so busy moving and unpacking and all sorts of appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment