It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Here are the video's I promised last night. The conversation between Quynsie and her dad.
 
 
I am telling you, she is comical.
I am still lost as to why her life is over if she doesn't have youtube or the play store. I guess it is because I did not grow up having a phone. In fact my first cell phone was when I was 19 years old.
 
Here is a video of the kids doing pull ups on Nadia's bed.
I walked into her room and found them doing this.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Of Lord.  After dinner Joe asked Carson if he messed his pants today and he said no and I said yes you did and Carson says no I didn't my shirt says so. This kid is going to give us a run for our money. He is a handful, but we love him to pieces.
 
Other than that, the day has been filled with boring stuff. We did get our dishwasher working again which it was something so stupid. I can't believe that we paid $288 for the guy to pull a screw out that fell down in the disposal part of the dishwasher. Oh well, I guess we paid for the extra 1 year warranty.


No comments:

Post a Comment