It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I am surprised that Carson laid down on the floor at the school during orchestra for Raven.
He never takes naps and he didn't take one today either, but I was surprised. Apparently the music was soothing and relaxing to him.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
At therapy for Carson and Raven. Poor Nadia was just along for the ride.
Anyway this while we were waiting for Raven to finish. They were playing so well together.
 
It amazes me how much my heart still hurts when I think about our best friends and wanting to do things with them but can't because we live so far apart. Apparently little Mailee had a dream this morning that she was at our house and Carson not knowing anything about it told his therapist that he really misses aunt Camilla, uncle Michael, mailee, bonny lucie and Peter. We just talked to them and Mailee kept saying "hi Carson I love you sweetheart". I think we might have a marriage in the making. Lol
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Look!!! They were still playing so nice together a few minutes ago.
 
Now it is bed time and they are not following instructions very well.
 
Joe had to go to Wyoming today for work and so it has been a very long day of me not being able to call and talk to him when I have gotten stressed out. He did not have coverage most of the day until he got back to the Utah border. He is just barely getting home at 7:50 PM.
 
Quynsie is still at girls camp and I hope she is having a good time, getting to know the girls in our new ward better, making strong friendships, getting closer to our Heavenly Father and building a stronger testimony. But dang!!!! We sure do MISS her!!! We can't wait for Saturday to hear all about her adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment