It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, March 23, 2015

February 14

So I just told the Kids they have to clean up after dinner and Carson says: can you do it grandma? I think grandma has made my kids lazy this weekend. She does everything for them. I tell her all of the time to stop but she doesn't listen. I planned and cooked dinner tonight do the kids can clean up.

How do you get mad at this kid. Him and uncle Calvin were rough housing and throwing socks at each other and Calvin said enough and Carson tried to do it again and I grabbed him to put him in time out and Carson says: he did it first so he should have to be sitting in time out not me.

'How do you get mad at this kid.  Him and uncle Calvin were rough housing and throwing socks at each other and Calvin said enough and Carson tried to do it again and I grabbed him to put him in time out and Carson says: he did it first so he should have to be sitting in time out not me.'


No comments:

Post a Comment