It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

'In the mix of my awful afternoon,  I forgot to take a picture of this cute daughter of ours.  She went to do baptisms for the dead for the first time tonight with the young women.  It is bittersweet because this is her last activity with the Palmyra 4 ward girls but I'm also thankful she gets to experience her first baptisms for the dead with the girls that she knows and is familiar with.' 'Here is the when she got home picture'
In the mix of my awful afternoon, I forgot to take a picture of this cute daughter of ours. She went to do baptisms for the dead for the first time tonight with the young women. It is bittersweet because this is her last activity with the Palmyra 4 ward girls but I'm also thankful she gets to experience her first baptisms for the dead with the girls that she knows and is familiar with. The second picture was taken when she got home a few minutes ago. She claims it was the most amazing thing she has ever done. I am so proud of her and the rest of the kids for their ability to jump right into our lives and faith and just accept it as theirs.
~~~~~~~~~
'A thought for today...'
I am totally guilty of this all of the time, especially the past couple of weeks since we are trying to pack our entire house. Like 1700 sq ft of house. We have had the 3 younger kids for 3 years and it amazes me the growth that has happened in that short amount of time. I was looking at some pictures the other day while packing scrapbooks and I almost started to cry looking at the pictures taken of our first weekend together. We actually went camping and they were so darn little. We have known Quynsie since the very start as well, so she amazes us everyday as well in her growth. 3 years have just flown by. I have every intention of paying more attention to the little things with the kids once we are settled into our new home.
~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently Carson thinks it's Nadia's fault he got on red and got in trouble at school.
He came out of school today and Nadia told me he landed on red, RED!!!! That is the worst he can go without going to the principals office. I had to call his teacher and apparently he had a rough day at school. He just could not keep his hands to himself today. It was from something so simple as just putting 2 fingers on another child's head to putting his hands around their necks and wrestling them to the ground. I am sure he did not mean harm by it and was just playing around, but that still does not make it ok for him to disobey and not follow instructions or the rules.
I so can not wait until we are moved and things settle down. We only have one month left of school and then the summer to settle down and get back into the grove of life.
~~~~~~~~~
Story of This Life's photo. 
I can not wait to have 2 bathrooms at the new house. There is not a day that goes by without me being interrupted in the bathroom. There is always at least one little person that comes in to use the restroom while I am showering. I am hoping this will cut down on some of that a little bit.
~~~~~~~~~~
'This box here contains two glasses I used to drink out of at my great grandma's and it also has my glass baby bottle I drank out of when I was a baby.'
This box here contains two glasses I used to drink out of at my great grandma's and it also has my glass baby bottle I drank out of when I was a baby.
~~~~~~~~~
'Bye bye front door.  Getting my packing on again today in between taking kids to school raven to the dentist then taking her to school and then picking them up.  Quynsie is going to do baptisms for the dead tonight for her very first time.'
Bye-bye front door. Getting my packing on again today in between taking kids to school raven to the dentist then taking her to school and then picking them up. Quynsie is going to do baptisms for the dead tonight for her very first time. Don't worry, it is not going to stay this way for long. We do know and understand that this is a fire hazard.
~~~~~~~~~
Being Mommy's photo.
This will be me once we are in our new house. Nobody got time for this right now.
 
Not only are we getting ready to move, we are also trying to plan Nadia's baptism. We have put it off because we were afraid that family would not be able to travel if the weather was bad, but then the weather was really good all winter. Then our ward did not do baptisms in March, so we had to push it to April. When we planned it, we did not know we were selling our house nor did we think it would sell as fast as it did either. No matter where we are living at the time of the baptism, she will be baptized in our current ward because this is where she is comfortable and where she has been taught about the gospel up to this point. She has such a great understanding as to what it means to be baptized that it just amazes me. These kids are like sponges when it comes to learning about our faith, our Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment