It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, March 30, 2015

What a morning. Carson choose defiancey this morning which makes for a long and challenging morning especially dropping him off at school. Once we got to school, I couldn't get him to get out of the car and go to the playground, so I parked and walked him across the street and to the sidewalk, asked him to go to the playground one more time, he still would not go, so walking him into his classroom I did. Pick your battles, right? I picked my battle alright. I walked him into the classroom, continued across the room, opened the door and walked him right out to the playground and I shut the door. He kept trying to get back in so his teacher had to lock the door. I told his teacher that if she had any problems to give me a call. Yep, I am that mom that tricked my son into thinking that he was going to get to stay inside for morning recess.
~~~~~~~~~
Eunice Jumawan Allen's photo.
I have to agree with Joe is a gift that I open every day. I love waking up to him next to me. Joe is an incredible husband. He supports me in all that I do and want to be. He works extremely hard for our little family and then comes home to deal with me and my craziness and the kids. He somehow makes it through my anxiety driven self and for the most part, he is patient and understanding about my anxiety, that at times cripples me. I love you babe!!!
~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of anxiety:
I hate the chaos of our lives right now. Our house is in total disarray. I hate that every thing that is not packed is so disorganized. There is no way of organizing it either till we empty this house into the uhal truck.
~~~~~~~~~
Today has been an extremely hard day for me emotionally. My best friend has moved, we are moving and the house is a mess. Yesterday at church everyone kept asking when our last day was going to be in our current ward. It hit home that we only have one Sunday left. I am going to miss our ward family so much. This is the longest Joe and I have ever lived anywhere. We have been here 6 1/2 years. We have gone through 3 bishops. We have made so many amazing friends. We love our neighbors...Oh how we love our neighbors. Don, you will never be replaced. You have put the standards so high, I am not sure my kids will ever let another neighbor into their hearts like they have you. We are going to miss you so much. And then their is Nyla and Tom, they are like second parents to our kids. We have known them long before we ever moved here.
This is the home we brought all four of our kids home to. There is something that makes that special. I really hadn't thought about this until today while sitting at the school waiting for the kids to get out and it hit me HARD!!!! This is the place our kids consider home. Yes, they are excited about moving and having a yard to play in and a bigger home, but they still are attached to this house. It is the home where they have had the most stability in their lives.
Even though I am struggling with my emotions right now, we know this is what we are supposed to do. We know without a shadow of a doubt that we are meant to move on. It is going to be good for all of us to have a fresh start in a new place. It will be so nice to be able to send the kids outside in the backyard and not have worry about them running into the road and getting hit or an out of control car spinning out and ending up on my front lawn and hitting one of the kids. We will be in a real neighborhood where my kids can play with the neighbor kids without having to cross the busiest street in town.
Trying to stay positive.
~~~~~~~~~
Womenworking.com's photo.
It's official!!!! My BEST friend has moved. I have no idea what I am going to do without her here. I miss you like crazy already Camillia. Come back...just tell them you changed your mind and you are staying!!! LOL...if only it were this simple.
~~~~~~~~~
'Haha I want even thinking when I wrote these down on the box.  I just grabbed the closest thing to me to write down Carsons upcoming appointments because I was on the phone scheduling them so I could put them in my phone. I guess we will have a reminder while unpacking at the new house.'
Hahaha....you know you are packing and moving when you don't even think about what you are writing on when you are on the phone scheduling appointments. Yes, I just wrote them on a box so I could remember what the date and time was so I could put it in my phone once I got off of it.
~~~~~~~~~
Things are headed in the right direction. The buyers of our current home have now got their stuff off to the underwriter. Still waiting to hear about a closing date but we are getting closer
~~~~~~~~~
Joe just sent Carson to timeout for climbing on the drawer handles and he said: I'm telling on you.
Joe: who are you telling?
Carson: your mom and I'm going to tell her you need to go to time out because you were mean to me.
Oh Lord have mercy.... This kid. I swear he was meant to be ours from the beginning because he acts just like my sister.
~~~~~~~~~
Carson just asked for a snack and Joe said no you didn't eat your dinner and Carson then says just pretend I did.
 
Kid your killing me tonight
~~~~~~~~~
We had our last family bbq at our old house. Looking forward to many more bbq's at the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment