It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Yesterday after school Carson went up to aunt Britt's truck to say hi. He came back with a snack and I asked him how he always manages to get a snack from her every time and he said: because I'm her favorite and she likes me.

 
~~~~~~~~~~
Except for the kids school uniforms, this all of the clothes that I have allowed them to keep out. The rest are packed. I have to keep our lives simple right now and allowing them free access to all of their clothes leads to excess laundry and I don't have time for that right now. And Quynsie, being 13 and all, has a serious attitude about it. She loves her clothes. Is she really going to wear 10 pairs of pants and 20 shirts in the next two weeks? I don't think so, since they do wear a school uniform 5 days a week. Yes, spring break is only a week away, but they are most likely going to be wearing shorts for most of that anyway. I keep telling myself we only have a couple more weeks until we move (unless I get my wish, then we will be moving during spring break).

'Except for school uniforms and 1dress this is all of the clothes that the kids get to keep out.'
 
'Walls are starting to look bare.  Family pictures are down and packed.'
This makes me sad....not having our family pictures on the wall...this is becoming more and more real.
 
    
I think it has been a successful day. Plus Joe has been working on the laundry room, last night we packed most of the rest of the toys and on Thursday I packed the craft room.



No comments:

Post a Comment