It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 5

'Real dads standup!'
Even though we have adopted our four kids and they are ours in every sense of the word, Joe is still technically raising another man's kids and he is doing a great job. He is so loving, nurturing and caring.
~~~~~~~~~
'Nadia wrote this for me at school today'
Nadia wrote this and gave it to me after school today. Things and moments like this are what keep me going each day. These kids are truly amazing and I could not imagine our lives without them. It has almost been 3 years since they were placed into our home and it seems like it has been forever, like they have always been ours.
~~~~~~~~~
 
Oh heaven help me. Carson has figured out how to call great grandma in beaver on my phone. I left my phone in the living room and went downstairs for something and next thing I know Quynsie is bringing my phone to me. Grandma was on the phone and asked if I had tried calling and I was like no. She said she heard noises and kept saying hello until Quynsie found Carson hiding it. I asked him how he knew how to call her and he said I saw grandma Sly and pushed the button. I then asked why he called her and he said I just wanted to say hi. When asked why he didn't answer when she said hello he said he just forgot.
~~~~~~~~~
 
'Look what my husband found today while cleaning up his side of the closet.  I thought it was put away but it wasn't.  I'm excited that we  found it.'
Joe found my college diploma. I have been looking for this for months and for the life of me could not find it or remember where I had put it. I am so thankful that he found it because this was a monumental time in my life and a HUGE accomplishment.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment