It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, March 13, 2015

February 5

So the other day when I called to report the creep that was asking our girls personal questions and if he could sleep under our trampoline while they were jumping on it, a cop showed up pretty quick. The cop walks in and the first thing Carson says to him is hey we saw you last night at Barry's. The cop was like yep I was there. Leave it to my smart son to pay attention to extreme details as to who is around him.




I love this saying:

Please tell me why Foster parents don't get enough support except through other foster parents. Tell me who can parent without getting attached and emotional at some point in the process. Parenting isn't just a privilege it's a choice and it does hurt to see the struggles these families go through and the way they manipulate the system. The kids are the ones that pay the biggest price. I'm so thankful everyday that I get the privilege of parenting my kids; I just wish more people felt the same. I made the choice to foster and adopt my kids and I feel gratitude toward my father in heaven for trusting me to be these kids mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment