It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 17

I have decided I shouldn't have to justify or explain away my child's behavior. If you want to know why he/she is acting the way they are just ask otherwise ignore it. We are raising traumatized kids and they are testing us to see if we are going to leave them just like everyone else before us have done. They want to know that they are loved no matter how rotten they are behaving. There was something that was said to me yesterday by our family doctor that made something in my head click. No I'm not sure what it was he said because he said a lot of things. I just know this is going to be years of them realizing we are here to stay. It may not be until they are in their 20s to figure it out and that is ok.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
'I love this time of the year when I can use the clothes line.  It saves on the electric bill and since my washer goes faster than the dryer it also helps me stay on track and I don't have clothes sitting in a laundry basket waiting to go in the dryer.'

I love this time of the year when I can use the clothes line. It saves on the electric bill and since my washer goes faster than the dryer it also helps me stay on track and I don't have clothes sitting in a laundry basket waiting to go in the dryer.


No comments:

Post a Comment