It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 22


I can totally see our kids doing this, especially right now with all of the chaos going on with the move and everything else.
~~~~~~~~~
 
Raven: can I have a donut because they are just sitting there?
Um no you have already had 2 this morning.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Packing more of the kids books and clothes from their dressers. I needed to go through them anyway and get rid of underware that don't fit and things like that. When we unpack they are going to think it's Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yep this just about sums it up!!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
It's becoming more of a reality that this school year is almost over and with that comes our last kindergartner graduation. I think I might cry. I'm not sure I'm ready to be finished with this stage yet.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment