It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 19

Quynsie just told Carson to be patient ands Carson said I don't want to be patient. I just about died laughing.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
We had a bit of a hiccup on the sale of our house but things are back on track. Thank goodness we have an amazing Realtor and his assistant.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
When we ordered our appraisal on our current house it was nothing to serious. We had nothing to lose. We were renting at the time. This time we have 4 kids and we own our current home. It is much more scary watching $400+ coming out of your bank account for an appraisal on a new place to live. We are pretty positive that things are going to work out but it is scary thinking what if it doesn't and there just went 400 bucks we could have used else where. Thinking positive thinking positive thinking positive!!!!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
'We are slowing getting closed in by boxes.  Before I know it the day will be here.  I hope since I have started so early packing that we will be completely ready because we only have 24 hours after closing to get our stuff out. Eeeekkkkssss I'm so excited for this new chapter in our lives but also nervous.'
We are slowing getting closed in by boxes. Before I know it the day will be here. I hope since I have started so early packing that we will be completely ready because we only have 24 hours after closing to get our stuff out. Eeeekkkkssss I'm so excited for this new chapter in our lives but also nervous
 
~~~~~~~~~
'When did this happen?  I'm not sure I'm ready or old enough for an 8th grader.  I thought we had a few more years to go,  but it snuck up on me.'
When did this happen? I'm not sure I'm ready or old enough for an 8th grader. I thought we had a few more years to go, but it snuck up on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment