It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 18

Today was not supposed to get worse. It was supposed to be better. I woke up around 3 this morning throwing up. Also after leaving my van on the battery charger all night it still wouldn't start. I have to jump start it to get kids to school and then take my van to kia for an oil change and for them to figure out why an 8 month old battery won't charge. I guess on a brighter note I'm not feeling as quezzy.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Well that's a bummer we have an 8 month old battery and it is bad. It has a short inside of the battery.
~~~~~~~~~
 
Why don't they teach patience as a young women value? It would have been helpful to learn this skill when I was 12.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
'Watch for future announcements on the next karate class starting up.  It will be after we move but if anyone is interested we would love to start a waiting list. The more interest the better.  $35 a month and the first month free.'
Watch for future announcements on the next karate class starting up. It will be after we move but if anyone is interested we would love to start a waiting list. The more interest the better. $35 a month and the first month free.


No comments:

Post a Comment