It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 2

I seriously hope we have a master bath at our new house because I can't take my children just walking in on me anymore. I leave the door unlocked while I'm showering because we have a kid who poops and pees his pants at a drop of a hat if it is locked. Well this morning I was getting out of the shower and Nadia just walks right in on me. I was like excuse me!!! You still knock on the door that rule hasn't changed.
~~~~~~~~~
Nadia's hair
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
~~~~~~~~~
Heather Forbes:
When our children get into a power struggle, it's not that they "want" to win...they "have" to win! That's what living at the edge of survival does.
~~~~~~~~~
'In going to have one mad little boy when he gets home from school.  He went from having a big laundry basket full of cars to this little basket.  The rest are packed in a box.'Breanna Sly Davis's photo.'Carsons room is getting there'
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I'm going to have one mad little boy when he gets home from school. He went from having a big laundry basket full of cars to this little basket. The rest are packed in a box.
~~~~~~~~~
Being Mommy's photo.
Considering what our kids have gone through and where they came from, we are really lucky. There are so many different stories that we have heard of kids that have been in the system that are really difficult and get into trouble with the law and are just completely disrespectful to anyone and everyone. No our life is not perfect and yes, our kids do come with some challenges that we are working through, but our kids are not stealing or running away from home or doing drugs.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment