It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 4

I keep telling myself I can do hard things I can do hard things. This packing and getting ready to move and dealing with Carson is really sending me over the edge. He is really testing my patience more than normal the past couple of days. I know the reasons he is doing it, but it still doesn't make it any easier to deal with. He is scared about moving to a new house. He thinks that we are going to either leave him behind or send him away and not bring his stuff with him. After all that is all he knows. We are hoping with this move that all of the kids will see that we can move like a normal family and still stay together and bring our stuff with us. It will for sure be nice to have a fresh new start.
~~~~~~~~~
'This isn't even including the boxes that we packed from the living room and the kids books.  This is just from the kids rooms and mine and Joes room that was packed yesterday and today.'
This isn't even including the boxes that we packed from the living room and the kids books. This is just from the kids rooms and mine and Joes room that was packed yesterday and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment