It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 12

Unveiled Wife's photo.
~~~~~~~~~
 
I think it is hilarious that when raven is trying to protect Carson she always finishes it with a pat on his head.
~~~~~~~~~

     'Cut and curled camillia's hair while they were here as well.' Camilla Olsen Kuerth's photo.
This was the most painful goodbye we have ever had to do. I'm going to miss these guys so so so so so much. These guys have been so instrumental in our lives in so many ways that there are just no words to describe how thankful we are for them in our lives and the role they have played. We will for sure be in contact constantly. We love you guys. Thanks for coming and spending the afternoon and evening with us before you guys leave.

This was the message to me from Camillia:

My heart pretty much split into 10000 pieces when it was time to say goodbye to my precious Davis family yesterday. Sometimes the Lord puts you through something and brings people into your life and you are changed forever. I am so eternally grateful we found these guys!!!! I love them more than words can Say ♡!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment