It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, March 23, 2015

February 22


My Nascar buddy. I'm actually surprised that he is this interested in it. He fell asleep on me last night watching the race last night and now he is watching the Daytona 500 with me.

'Hahaha! I LOVE this!!!! 

★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★

┊  ┊  ☆ 
┊  ★
☆

FOLLOW me on Facebook, I am always posting AWESOME stuff!: https://www.facebook.com/just1courtney'
This seems to be the cycle of life at times.

We have finally made the decision to put our home up for sale. We have completely outgrown this place.

We asked Carson to clean his room and he started crying and said he doesn't want to clean it because he doesn't want to move. We had to explain that if he cleans it he gets to give input on what we keep if not then we will clean it and we get to make all of the decisions.


'My niece Ryleigh's birthday is today and Quynsie's birthday is next Sunday.  Shared a cheese cake birthday cake.'
My niece Ryleigh's birthday is today and Quynsie's birthday is next Sunday. Shared a cheese cake birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment