It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Next time Carson tells me that he is going to throw stuff at me, I am going to use this on him.

ROCK 103's photo.
 
I'm not used to this. Joe is seriously going crazy. He is more stressed about things and this move than I am. This is new territory for me. I'm used to him being the calm and collected one.
 
~~~~~~~~~
I have been laughing about this all day long and every time I think about it I laugh.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
So i find it very hilarious that the appraiser is going to get a whole lot of pictures of boxes laundry (clean and dirty) dirty dishes and a very messy house because let's face it we are moving and there is no way to clean it up without hauling our stuff to the new house. It is taking everything I have just to wash the laundry dry it and pile it up on the couch. LOL ♡♡♡♡because that how we roll around here with 4 kids and 3 of which are girls.... But don't you worry I did manage to separate the kids clothes and put them in their basket to fold later when they get home from school.
~~~~~~~~~
So something that Carson would do.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
Last night my brother in law Matt was at our house picking up his kids from karate and was teasing Carson. He scared Carson so bad and Carson kept coming back for more. Anyway Carson started talking about the UTES gymnastics meet we went to this last weekend and my brother in law says the UTES suck to which Carson responded: NO they don't they just won the pac-12 championships against 7 other teams. They are the best uncle Matt.
Nikki and I laughed and laughed because that so was not the answer we were expecting. He has these sophisticated answers that are beyond his years. He is one smart boy.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 

Joe teaches karate on Wednesday nights and Last night after karate class Nadia was trying to hug her cousin Kaden and he was not having it...LOL..he even gave her the face to the hand. Nadia is the only one of our kids that is doing karate at this point. Raven was but decided it just wasn't for her. Quynsie has not wanted anything to do with from the beginning and Carson, well he feeds off of his cousins and tends to play around more than focus on karate so we are waiting until we start up a second class this summer (hopefully). Anyway Nadia is doing awesome. She can count to 10 in Japanese and say other Japanese words. She is well on her way to getting her white belt in the next couple of weeks.

Matt Nikki Laub's photo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment