It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, March 23, 2015

February 23

I just went through three boxes of clothes that I have been holding onto for three years waiting for the pants and skirts to fit the girls. There was also clothes that we should have gotten rid of a long time ago but hadn't. They are now bagged and ready to get out of my house. Here is to de-junking to get ready to sell.

So frustrated with our phone carrier. Yes I love their service but we just got forced to upgrade our phones because they got bought out by ATT. We had only had our galley s3 for six months and this weekend we had to get new phones or we wouldn't have service as of March 1st. I loved my s3. All of my calendar is now lost and I have had to call places to verify appointments and stuff so I'm sorry if I had plans with you and I don't show up.

'This handsome boy just tied his shoe on the first try.'
This handsome boy of ours tied his shoes on the first try. Great job buddy!!!

'Happy early adoption anniversary to Quynsie.  We are celebrating at pizza pie Cafe a couple of days early in hopes she wins her game tonight and that she will have basketball practice Thursday night.''Perfect family picture. Carson just said send it to me and I'll put it in my picture frame'
Happy early adoption anniversary to Quynsie. We are celebrating at pizza pie Cafe a couple of days early in hopes she wins her game tonight and that she will have basketball practice Thursday night.

Heather Forbes:

The politically correct term is to "place for adoption." But for the adopted child, the question is never, "Why did my birthmom place me for adoption?" Instead..., it is straight-up, "Why did my mom give me up?" So give your answers as straight-up as they are asking, without being PC or fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment