It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 13

Drum roll please. ............. We are under contract on our new house. We don't have far to move but it will still be a lot of work.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
For kicks ands giggles the kids and I just timed how long it would take to get to their school from the new house and we are going to be about 2-3 minutes closer than we are now. Believe me that 2 or 3 minutes make a big difference in the morning rush.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
'It's March break and these two are the only ones getting along right now.'
It is March break and these two are actually getting along.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Back to packing. I hate packing and moving. We have a ton of stuff. Hard to know what to get rid of. It sucks. Yes or new house is bigger but that doesn't mean I need to take everything with us.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
 'I think with 15 mini tubs of toothpaste we have plenty for a 72 hr kit'
I think 15 tubes of toothpaste is enough for a 72 hour kit for all of us.
I think it's safe to say we have plenty of Floss as well. I love that there are 6 of us that go to the dentist and we get free Floss and toothpaste cause I can stock up without having to go to the store to buy it. We even have plenty of extra tooth brushes.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
'@adele967 How is your Sunday going? lol'
I had this thought this morning. I managed to get paperwork scanned and emailed to our lender feed kids lunch and got 4 boxes packed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Oh how our lives have changed in the past year and a half. After spending a year away from Quynsie while she was with her birth dad we were suddenly and unexpectedly reunited with her in October 2013 all because there was this amazing family that was looking out for her and contacted us. We met up and got to know each other and spending time with Quynsie was amazing. By the end of that visit we all knew what needed to happenand and that meant someone's heart was going to b...e broken (to be honest all of our hearts were broken). We knew that Quynsie belonged with her brother and sisters. We are and will forever be eternally greatful for the role these people played in her life. Since this first meeting we have grown to love this amazing family and consider them to be a big part of our family. Camillia, I truly love you like a sister. My heart is still breaking into thousands of pieces. Every time I think about you moving my heart breaks that much more. I cannot get the look of lucys face out of my mind and her cute little voice last night begging me to not let her go. If only i could have promised her that I would have. It completely just broke my heart. I'm not sure I know what I'm going to do without you just a skip hop and a jump away.


No comments:

Post a Comment