It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 24

Parents if you are going to send medicine with your kids to school please be sure and explain to them and make sure they understand that the medicine is just for them even if it is just cough drops. Carson has been coughing for a couple of days and apparently one of his little friends gave him cough drops today. OK so that may not sound to harmful but you never know if a child is allergic to something. Thankfully Carson is not but still.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Oh heaven help me!!!! Carson didn't like the sandwich I got him for dinner and he told me he was going to poop his pants in his bed on purpose and when I told him he gets to clean it up he said no I'm going to throw paper at you and give you paper cuts and other dangerous stuff and make you clean it up. I bet you have no idea how fast that boy was put in time out.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment