It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, March 23, 2015

February 26

It's hard to believe that 1 year and 4 months ago Quynsie came to live with us and 1 year ago today we finalized her adoption. She is an amazingly beautiful girl. She is smart and a great help around here. We could not imagine our lives without this crazy girl. We love you so much Quynsie!!!! Happy adoption anniversary kiddo. Love mom dad raven Nadia and Carson.



My mother in law had this blanket made for me.

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.

At the expense of most likely embarrassing myself Carson comes running in my room and I just so happened to fart and he went running to his dad and said mom farted and it vibrated her cheeks and she said it hurt.

My gorgeous nieces Ryleigh and Elizabeth
Christy Coleman's photo.
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment