It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 23

I just went downstairs to start a batch of laundry and I found a bunch of Ravens clean clothes that I helped her fold last night back in the dirty clothes. I'm really irritated right now. I guess when she gets home from school she is going to be doing a lot of laundry and maybe she will think twice the next time she doesn't want to put her clothes away and puts them back in the dirty clothes. She is 9 years old and very capable of putting her clothes away.
~~~~~~~~~
Appraisal done on the new house... check
Buyers Inspection on our current home... check
Things are moving right along. I'm getting eager to have it all done and over with and settled into our new house. Except that I'm really going to miss our 4th ward family.
~~~~~~~~~~
 
'"It Just Don't Get No Better Than This"'

No comments:

Post a Comment