It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 15

'16 boxes of just mine and Joes books.  But at least they are all packed. Still got lots to do but we are making progress.'
16 boxes of just mine and Joes books. But at least they are all packed. Still got lots to do but we are making progress.
~~~~~~~~~
 
Tons of spring/moving cleaning going on at the Davis house. I refuse to take all of this stuff. I just got rid of half of my clothes.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Packing and de-cluttering is stressful and a lot of work but I know it's going to be so worth it when we are in our new house. Today we tackled books and my clothes in the closet. Yes Nyla you would be amazed that I got rid of half of my clothes. I don't have a fancy schmancy walk in closet at the new house.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment